Flores & Lopez is devoted to the rights of those who were harmed by the actions and conduct of others in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. This covers a wide area of possible cases, as you will observe below. Suffice it to say that if you were injured by the
negligent, reckless or intentional conduct of another individual, Flores & Lopez will make every conceivable effort to make sure that you are properly compensated for your injuries, harm and property loss.
• Motorcycle accident, boating accident or other sudden-struck accident can jolt the brain, causing severe injuries.
• Pedestrian accident – unprotected pedestrians do not have a chance against trucks that weight ten or twenty tons.
• Additionally, statistics prove that elderly shopper’s and passer’s by have a much greater chance of falling to the ground, breaking or spraining lower hips, ankles, lower legs, feet and other body parts – even just from falling a few feel.
• One of the most severe and serious of all injuries are head injuries that may be sustained as a result of falling even short distances and hitting one’s head upon the hard floor, which may or may not be concrete. These are potentially extremely dangerous injuries and may require hospitalization and proper long time care.
“Flores + Lopez are dedicated, passionate attorneys who stand with you through everything. They were hard at work from the very beginning and remained agressive until the end. I highly recommend them for anyone in the future.”
"After working with Flores + Lopez more than once, I can say they are some of the hardest working attorneys in the business. They treat you with the utmost respect and as more than just a paying client, but as a friend."
"Flores + Lopez are fantastic at what they do. They are agressive in the courtroom and friendly outside of it. When you work with them you know you have lawyers who are not going to back down. Flores + Lopez will continue to fight until your case is won."
• All kinds of car and delivery truck accidents whether on the job or not – the responsible party is accountable
• Unprotected bicyclist
• Unprotected, exposed motorcyclist
• Unprotected and exposed pedestrian
• Sporting injuries – large number of clients are potentially subject to injury, crowed danger, rioting
• Acts of violence – attacks, gunshots and assaults may be cause by TBI’s
• Military actions that involve explosions; victims often suffer from severe injuries (e.g., Boston Bombing last month).